1724 to 1726 E. 7th Avenue, Ybor City, Adolph Katz Dry Goods Store (Currently Roma’s Italian and Ybor City Tattoo Company)
by admin ·
Adolph Katz Dry Goods (1724-1726 E. 7th Avenue)
The Katz Dry Goods store was erected about 1924 as office space for the Italian Club. The balcony on this 2-story brick edifice, unlike many other originals, is entirely of cast iron, rests on sturdier posts, and is not covered with the familiar galvanized metal roof so typical of Ybor City.
The building has a stepped parapet. The storefronts have been altered.