Cohen Building (1712-1714 E. 7th Avenue)
A 1-story concrete block building, faced with stucco and inset decorative tile, erected about 1920, the Cohen Building retains most original elements. A stepped pointed parapet with tile appears at the roofline. The structure has had a variety of tenants. It was occupied by Arnold’s Art Center.
May have been the previous home of Arnold Martinez art studio, who now has moved: http://visitsouth.com/articles/article/arnold-martinez-art-gallery-tampa-fl/
Attractive, spacious, well designed single story building with two adjoining apartments; kitchen, bath, closet and sleeping loft. Includes workshop and fenced outdoor courtyard presently used for parking. Opportunity to develop additional floors. In 1990, the interior of building was extensively renovated with all new electrical, mechanical, plumbing, insulation and drywall throughout. In 2004, the façade was renovated with new clerestory windows and store front doors. Brochure with complete info available.